Macedonia , b. 1922
Mile Korubin (1922-2000)
Mile Korubin was born 1922 in Prilep, Macedonia.
Graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade in 1951.
During 1963-1964 he received advanced training in Paris as a holder of a scholarship granted by the French Government. From 1956-1972 he worked as a professor and a principal of the School of Applied Arts in Skopje. He has participated in many group exhibitions in the country and abroad.
1964 - Dijon, France, Cellier de Clairvaux
1965 – Workers’ home, Skopje,
1967 – Belgrade Dome of Yugoslav National Army
1970 - Art Gallery, Skopje
1974 - Art Gallery, Skopje
1983 - Art Gallery, Skopje
1995 - Art Gallery, Skopje
1996 - Ohrid, House of Hristo Uzunvski
1999 - Skopje, Museum of the City of Skopje
1969 -The Mosaic, “Three Sisters” of the Power Plant, Tikvesh
1970 -Wall Painting encaustic in the Mountain House of PTI (Post Telegraph Service), Vodno-Skopje
1971-Tetovo, in the hotel “lnex" Popova Shapka (1-A Falke-mosaic, 2-A Village (Country) Idyll, vitrage, 3- A Vision, wall painting, combined techniques)
1976 -Vitrage “Flower”, in the new building of PTI (Post Telegraph Service), Skopje
1978 -Murals (wall painting), hotel, “Drim”, Struga
1961 -Purchased award for exhibition, “Motifs from Ohrid” Ohrid.
1967 -The prize of DLUM (Macedonian Artists Society), “Nereshki Artists"
1977 -Third prize from the exhibition, ”Macedonian Landscape”, Skopje
1981 – The “11-th of October” prize for Lifetime achievement
All Artworks on Our Website
- All artworks
- Combined technique
- Paint on glass